Friday, August 19, 2005

Now I've done it...

"I've organized my useless life in a way I've never done before."
- Yousaf Islam (aka Cat Stevens)

Ok, so I should have figured this out a while ago.

But my old computer really just couldn't handle it. It barely was able to deal with word processing let alone graphics. But now that I am new fangled with my lap top I have gotten around to doing what should have been done before. In short, I've managed to download the capabilites to post pictures on my website. Will this launch me into a whole new era of narcissism? Will the knife's edge of self-indulgence finally come crashing down around me?

Who can say...

But in any event, there's nothing left to do but wait. And while we're waiting we can look at some pretty pictures. Have I ever mentioned that this one time I directed a play? Yeah. It was pretty. See for yourself:



The girl in the middle, if you can't tell, is a tree. Seriously, a tree. A very sad tree. The one in red is my roomate (though she was playing a Greek goddess at the time, not my roomate) turning her into a tree. And the guy on the right? Well, I guess he's just looking confused.

Want to see something else?




Nice, huh? I think if the theater thing doesn't pan out I'll become a photographer for a food magazine. It's actually a job you need to be multi-talented for because you both make the food and then take its picture. So my abilities at both arranging the little shrimps and then making them act sultry for the camera will come into good use.

Anyway, I know this was a crap post, all filler and no content, but soon we'll get back to the real stuff. For the moment however I have to go buy 40 green stools. Don't ask. Unless you want to hear about becoming a tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home